The deliciously tangy and sweet taste of tamarind makes it one of the most popular ingredients in the Indian kitchen, especially in South Asia. The tamarind is widely used in flavouring the dishes across India. BB Royal Imli is sourced from the best plantations around the country and packed in a proper manner to retain the aroma and freshness of the condiment spice.
Known for its tart and sour taste, tamarind provides multiple health benefits and is quite delicious too. Refrigeration is the best way to preserve the freshness of tamarind.
How to Use
- It can be soaked in a bit of water to extract the juices.
- This juice can be used to flavour your gravies, curries, lentils or snacks.
- Tamarind is also used in chutneys and condiments.
- Tamarind can also be used to make drinks.
- Tamarind is a powerhouse of vitamins and phytochemicals.
- It has been used for centuries because of its medicinal properties – the ability to soothe the stomach, aid digestion and flush out toxins from the bowel.
- Being a strong laxative, it has also been used in Ayurveda since ages to help in fighting constipation issues.
- It also aids digestion and boosts the release of bile juices in the liver.